PENNA SAYS

Musings on life and photography

February 9, 2009

I've been caught!


I've just been taken to task about my lack of blogging.  Truth be told, I've been "off" for several weeks. Usually we're all so exhausted after the holidays that we end up taking time off for several weeks. 
This year my break was gloriously climaxed by a trip to Cancun. Thanks to my sister and her fabulous husband, I was able to relax for several days on and around the beach. Of course we managed to fit in some sight-seeing and fabulous shopping.
My three nephews and I were able to spend some quality time together as well. Love those boys!

Anyway, we're getting back into the swing of things as I write this. Saturday was "my Kate's" 2nd birthday. How time flies. Isn't she the cutest?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home